15 Reasons Why Spending Winter In Australia Is Better Than Being Anywhere Else In The World!
From greeting the penguins on the Phillip Island to experiencing the thrills of snowshoe trekking, winter in Australia is the perfect season and time for exploring the length and breadth of the continent. Prevailing from the months of June to August, winter in Australia enables the travelers to indulge in some of the best experiences that leads them to explore the true charm of the Land of Oz.
Hence, here are 15 solid reasons that are proof of why one would prefer to soak up the goodness of winter in Australia than being anywhere else in the world.
1. The Great Barrier Reef Is Awesome In All Seasons
2. The Great Ocean Road Is At Its Best
3. Yarra Valley’s Produces Are Upto The Brim
4. Rejuvenate Your Senses At The Litchfield National Park
5. Get Cuddly With Adorable Koalas On The Kangaroo Island
6. Enjoy A Winter Snowshoe Trek On The Overland Track
7. Best Time To Greet The Happy Penguins On Phillip Island
8. Experience The Ultimate Adventure At The Ningaloo Reef
9. Taste The World Class Drink On A Tasmanian Whisky Trail
10. Go Dune Bashing At The Fiery Simpson Desert
11. Valley View Lookout At Blackheath Is Worth A Capture
12. Feel Welcomed By 12000+ Species Of Wildflowers In Perth
13. Relish The Best Of Dolphin Watching In Glenelg
14. Be Dazzled At The Dark Mofo Fest In Tasmania
15. Feel Your Heart Pumping On A Crocodile Cruise In Adelaide
Know more destination & holidays packages visit # http://www.indiafly.com/