10 Places To Visit In March In India For A Calming Vacation
Your reason to search for places to visit in March in India could be anything; some of you’ll be looking for places that have inviting climate in March and some will be interested in local festivals in the month. In most of the regions in India, March is the month of warm sun and cool winds, which make it an ideal time to travel to places that can’t be explored in summer months as they get hot and humid.
Whether you want to lose yourself in the dense woods of Panna National Park, swim in the warm waters of Arabian Sea, or just want to sip a cup of hot coffee while starting at the different shapes of the hills, there’s a place for you!
Beach destinations to explore in March in India
1. Velas Village, Ratnagiri – For Velas Turtle Festival
2. Goa – For the vibrant Shigmo festival & pleasant weather
3. Lakshadweep – For the soothing climate
4. Havelock Island, Andaman – Experience the best of the Marine Life
5. Rameshwaram – Pleasant climate and gorgeous beaches
6. Ooty – For the scenic beauty that reveals itself in March
7. Coorg, Karnataka – For that romantic weather and tea gardens
8. Chikmagalur – For the peace and beauty
9. Wayanad – Perfect time for hiking, trekking, and wildlife spotting
10. Mount Abu – For the traditional Gangaur festival and a lot more
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/