Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, Udaipur is one of the most romantic heritage cities in the world. And if you’re done exploring this land of grand mansions, forts, palaces, sparkling blue lakes, and vibrant culture, then it’s time to head off to other interesting places to visit near Udaipur that make perfect destinations for a day-long trip.
These beautiful and historic places also offer a quick respite to locals when taking a long holiday is out of question.
1. Haldighati – A mountain pass in the hills of Aravali
2. Dhebar Lake – The second largest artificial lake in Asia
3. Kumbhalgarh Fort – A magnificent fort in the wilderness
4. Ranakpur Village – A quaint town in a remote valley of Aravali
5. Chittorgarh Fort – A spectacular fort that has stood the test of time
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/