North Carolina is one of the most diverse and magnificent states in the USA. Stretching from the most gorgeous peaks of Smoky Mountains to the secluded barrier islands of Atlantic Ocean, this place is every peace lover’s fantasy. There are plenty of honeymoon destinations in North Carolina that make it a popular travel destination and attract couples who want a laid-back romantic vacation.
Its interesting history, most splendid landscapes, secluded islands, and some of the best restaurants keep you intrigued throughout your vacation.
Gorgeous mountains in North Carolina
1. Pisgah National Forest – Appalachian Mountains of western North Carolina
2. Great Smoky Mountains National Park – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
Historic townships couples would love
3. Bryson City – A town in Swain County
4. Old Salem – A beuatiful and laid-back town
5. Emerald Isle – Located on the wonderful Bogue Banks
6. Corolla – A town bordering the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound
Some of the most romantic islands in North Carolina
7. Hatteras Island – A barrier island off the North Carolina coast
8. Roanoke Island – A gorgeous island in Dare County
9. Nags Head – A town filled with rich history and wonderful sceneries
10. Topsail Island – A stunning long barrier island
Know more destination & holiday packages visit : http://www.indiafly.com/