Best known for its glittering nightlife and never-seen-before parties, Pattaya is often considered to be a destination for bachelors. The reality, however, is different. Pattaya has a lot more to offer and quite a percentage of it is for families and couples as well. It has attractions that can delight people with varied interests.
If you are planning a trip, get ready to explore the myriad spots. Trust me, you’ll be spoiled for choice picking between Pattaya city tours and sightseeing, chilling out at the secluded islands and beaches, enjoying cultural programmes, indulging in a range of adventure and watersports and of course the nightlife.
Get on with the list of the most fun things to do in Pattaya, after you’re acquainted with what is the best time and best way to visit the Thai Sin City.
1. Explore the breath-taking Siam Pattaya and Chanthaburi Sapphire Mines
2. Watch cabaret shows: One of the things to do in Pattaya for adults only
3. Experience the SKY Pattaya Rocket Ball Ride: Strictly for bravehearts
4. Enjoy the Flight of the Gibbon: An exhilarating canopy tour
5. Explore the Koh Samet island
6. Go Scuba Diving and Snorkeling at Koh Larn Coral Island
7. Discover history and heritage of Pattaya with museums visits and religious tours
8. Feast on the delectable seafood
9. Go shopping
10. Spend a fun-filled day at Cartoon Network Amazone
11. Explore the flora and fauna
Know more destination & packages visit: http://www.indiafly.com/